Sunday, January 25

Happy 23rd Bdae!!!

Well well, this post is a little lagging.. But i still muz write somethg abt it..

Was celebrating my bdae on mon.. But the first cake came fr s'goon gdn branch.. We were having branch meeting and they threw a surprise at me.. Lao ban bought a cake for me to celebrate.. Thank you lao ban.. Deeply touched..

Then came mon.. Was planning to meet ignites for reunion dinner. But they cancelled it.. Was a little disappointed.. Then i went home late.. ended wk late.. Pa went to pick me.. When i went back, da sao told me tt my frens will be coming over.. I was like "is it?" Then i went to ask ma.. but she said "no leh". So i thot there muz be some miscommunication somewhere ba...

Then ting called slightly after i finish my dinner.. She told me to go side gate to meet her, she passing my present.. When i went down, i saw her.. Was small chatting to her for a while, then pei popped out fr nowhere..
"SURPRISE!!!!"
It really was.. Then nee came out fr nowhere also.. And lastly, yip popped out too.. Thanks ignites for the surprises.. Deeply appreciated it.. It was really was a sweet and pleasant surprise for me!!!
Thank you everyone for celebrating my bdae with me.. And thank the rest for all ur bdae msgs... Deeply appreciated..

No comments: